Times Square Pizza
– 2 amount for basic pizza dough (see basic pizza dough)
– ¾ cup (185 ml) of seasoned tomato puree
– 20 slices of pepperoni
– 20 slices of sausage
– 200 grams of mushrooms, sliced
– 1-2 green bell peppers, in strips
– 250 grams of cheese that melts, (machango, cheddar, mozzarella), grated
– Place half the mushrooms and pepper strips on each pizza and sprinkle each one with half the cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese melts and the base is golden.
Oven temperature 200C
A pizza party will be real fun for your children and their friends. Since the pizza dough takes some time to grow it would be good to make it with before hand (or buy precooked pizza bases). The kids will probably want to join in, so have all the ingredients ready in the kitchen so each one can mix what they like. You’ll be surprised when you taste one of their combinations!